1. Identify business.
2. Keep in touch and study the job.
3. Make decisions and hold a meeting with future workers and families.
4. Join up to business a labor mediator:
– Search the support.
– Analysis and sequence of functions to develop.
– Design a work routine.
– Prepare other things that make easier task training.
5. Recruitment of a worker with intellectual disabilities: Learning functions, work routine and develop work relations with mediator support.
6. Progressive support retreat.
7. Work monitoring and continuous training along life.